• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hello

jonesy

kickbox
Hello from East Texas. I am a children's book author and I have recently self published with authorhouse. The book is about ready for release, I am searching for other people who have published with authorhouse to see if I have made a mistake.

Salutations jonesy. Welcome; I wish you a merry time here.
What is the title of the book and what is it about? I am definitely interested in reading it already.

History: Uncovering the Mystery

Thanks for the interest. It is a children's book entitled "History: Uncovering the Mystery. It is a picture book for beginning readers and children still being read to, the intention is to introduce the subject of history and some influential historical figures to children. It is not available yet, it will be in approximately 2-3 weeks. Most major online book sellers will carry it. The easiest place to find it will be authorhouse.com.

Very interesting. I suppose it will not be a book I will be reading, but I have a young cousin who has just begun to take an interest in reading; I will recommend it to her when it is released. :)

Back