• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hello

Starchaser3000

I am a new self published author that has recently finished a first volume dark fantasy/parody-satire spoof of the fiction fantasy genre. So unless people request more info about it, I will not try to break any rules by self promoting it unless I can be directed to the proper avenues to do so. I'm really needing info on what would be a fair price to set on a published book and what other websites I can go to where people might be interested in reading what I have just recently published. But I also would like info on authors who have written manuscripts similar to mine so I can compare and contrast. I'm sure this forum will provide me info on this and much more.

Hello. Try and post your questions in the writers' section of this forum, like here, so other writers will chance upon it and they may be able to help you.

Anyhow, welcome to this lovely forum and feel free to contribute to any and all discussions. :)

Dark fantasy eh... I find most fantasy books just too darn long :p then again, I did like Sanderson's Mistborn trilogy, so go figure.

Have you found answers to your questions?

Back