• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hello

Tina_Believer

Hello Everyone

I just joined this forum as I enjoy reading and I am always looking for a good book to read. I love non fiction the most and look forward to spending time reading through some of the post's on the forum. :)

Thanks
Tina

Hi Tina, I too have just joined. Haven't got a clue what I'm doing or where everything is. I am an author and write non fiction. Mostly spiritual books, but I have written one thats a government expose too - just published. Hoping to get to meet lots new people on here and just hope once I have, I can find them again. Not too good on these places I have to admit :)

It's nice to meet you Lorraine. I also enjoy spiritual books and your government expose sounds real intersting. I would love to check out one of your titles is there one in particular that you would like to recomend for me.

I had started to write a book two years ago, but I am having a hard time seeing the book to completion. I have decided that I enjoy reading more than I like wrighting.

Tina

Hello Everyone

I just joined this forum as I enjoy reading and I am always looking for a good book to read. I love non fiction the most and look forward to spending time reading through some of the post's on the forum. :)

Thanks
Tina
Hi Tina. Welcome. I hope you will enjoy this site very much.

Back