• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hello!

ZombieDracula

I'm Geo, 22 years old, from Vermont.

I've read 108 books so far this year. I'm currently reading books 109, 110 and 111.

I read all kinds of genres (mystery, horror, young adult, fiction, etc).

I have a habit of adding new books to my "to read" list, without actually getting the chance to read them all. My local library doesn't have all the books I wish to read.

I keep track of all the books I read, when I start them and when I finish them.

I was that kid that got in trouble for reading in class ^-^

hello.gif

Welcome. If you're not that picky about your books, you may want to let it be known that you'll review for free...people will be happy to send you their books...though that will get you a very, very wide variety of quality.

There are also lots of reviewing programs that will let you get free stuff.

Libraries are awesome.
Book sales are also awesome for finding things on the cheap.

My library system will do interlibrary loan...maybe yours will too. It's worth checking into anyway.

My local library does the inter-library loan thing too but they ask for postage so I want to pay the two I already have first before asking for more.

I just like reading for fun ^-^ I did think of making a book Blog though at one point.

The ask you to pay for postage? Strange. That could get expensive.
Go for it. As long as you take the time to outline what you're seriously after (YA, romance, sci-fi, etc) people are generally decent enough to read that and send w/in those guidelines.

They have a low budget here so postage for them can cost a bunch so I like to help out when I have the extra money. It's way cheaper than buying the book myself though.

Back