• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hello!

Willi B

Hi!
I wish I would find some intresting books and people in this forum and improve my english, of course:)
I like different kind of prose, unusual veiw on the world and "world-in-itself". What was liked from the recent: "The Metamorphosis" by Franz Kafka, "The Temple of the Golden Pavilion" by Yukio Mishima, "Humiliated and Insulted" by Fyodor Dostoyevsky, "The Red and the Black" by Stendhal etc.
It was nice to share:)

Hi!
I wish I would find some intresting books and people in this forum and improve my english, of course:)
I like different kind of prose, unusual veiw on the world and "world-in-itself". What was liked from the recent: "The Metamorphosis" by Franz Kafka, "The Temple of the Golden Pavilion" by Yukio Mishima, "Humiliated and Insulted" by Fyodor Dostoyevsky, "The Red and the Black" by Stendhal etc.
Hey i did a biography on Fyodor Dostoevsky and have been longing to read one of his books! Which one do you recommend? Nice to meet you welcome!

Hi!

Hi there! Welcome. May I recommend to you the work of Graham Greene? He's has some very interesting books, and they are not too challenging for someone learning English.

Back