• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hello

You're not really making sense to me just yet, SS, but maybe you will, in the future.

So, welcome!

And bobby, get rid of the body, will 'ya? ;)

Ps: yes, I know Metal Gear Solid.

Cheers

I was asking because I know some people who asked about the picture "Who is that?" It just got me irritated. Everybody should know Metal Gear Solid.

I only played the first game, years ago on my playstation, but I never got round to buying a playstation 2 and playing the second game.

The third's on its way, right?

Cheers

Yes. Did you know that there was a PC version of MGS1? Kinda rare now... But I do still have a copy of the PC version. Says it supports 95 but it works on XP!

I think I remember downloading a bootleg version of that pc game a few years ago - only, it was in black and white and without the cutscenes.

Cheers

Martin said:
I think I remember downloading a bootleg version of that pc game a few years ago - only, it was in black and white and without the cutscenes.

Cheers

PIRATE ALERT!!!!!!!!!! PIRATE ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!

The police are on their way. They have your IP adress.

(j/k)

Back