• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hello!

lemur

Neal Stephenson

Hi everyone,

found the site yesterday when I was looking for a place to help track down a couple of books. Love what I've seen of the site so far!

Not too much to say about me. I'm an avid reader of a variety of genres. I've got vague ambitions of writing something someday (i.e. "never" knowing myself all too well :rolleyes: ) and I'm looking forward to lots of good debates.

Last couple of books I read - Lake Wobegon Days by Garrison Keillor and Quicksilver by Neal Stephenson, both of which I'd recommend. Currently reading Time to Depart by Lindsey Davis which isn't too bad so far.

Bye for now.

Kev

Howdy and Welcome! I enjoy Garrison Keillor as well, though I always miss his radio show. :( I have Snow Crash sitting on my shelf at home based on a friend's glowing recommendation, but haven't read it yet.

Hello and welcome to the forum. I just got Quicksilver from the library. I plan on starting it tonite.

Back