• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hellzapoppin'

Tobytook

Wow. What was all that about, then? I go away for a few days and all Hell breaks loose. Then the flames burn out – or, more accurately, get doused – and nothing happens for ages. And now the survivors stand up, dust themselves off, and go back to work.

Wish I’d been at ground zero. Looked like a laugh. It’s good to stir things up sometimes. We don’t have enough open disagreement here – that can make it seem a bit stuffy, I suppose. There’s no harm in attacking someone’s ideas, and nobody can like every person they meet (face to face or otherwise). As long as arguments are civilly presented, and backed up by reason and intelligence, I see no reason why we shouldn’t kick out the jams.

On a personal note, if anyone disagrees with something I post – an opinion, a contested fact, anything – I invite them to take me up on it. That way lies fun.

Tobytook

i agree ;)

This book forum is too....book forum. We need some disagreements, some rebuttal!! Gee I feel so dorky saying this, but I would love to have a *discussion* about opinions that may, oh I don't know....differ. -B ;)

Discuss all you like. Controversy is good, disagreement is good. Flaming is not good.

Have fun, and play nice ;)

Darren.

Re: i agree ;)

Originally posted by bebe
This book forum is too....book forum. We need some disagreements, some rebuttal!! Gee I feel so dorky saying this, but I would love to have a *discussion* about opinions that may, oh I don't know....differ. -B ;)

Well bebe, I disagree with you!

Come on, lets argue about that!

:p

nah...this place would become too exciting

i've given this little proposal some thought and i've decided that this book forum is WAY too heated up right now :rolleyes: for yet another argument. It would be too much for me to handle. -B

Of course, what I really mean is, book forums have limits to how um, fun they can be. if you're really looking for a fun argument go insult Toby!!!!! :D :p

sigh~ no kidding

i want to fight! i want to hear the dinging bell sound that you hear in boxing when two opponents face off :p !! this forum used to be a shred of fun. and now its been run over by us two rampant trash talking thread starters (god, did i just say that) who have nothing better to do than support Richard Simmonsism and drool over a very hot Brit actor. *drool* -B

oh, and did i mention we also like taling about how bored we are?

Back