• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

help a student out, please!

laurk

I am a junior at Binghamton University in NY doing a study for my english class. I would sincerely appreciate it if you could take this online survery:

kwiksurveys.com?s=KHODKF_84085798

the website is not spam, I promise. You will not be asked to download anything or submit contact information. The survey is completely anonymous and will take less than 10 minutes of your time.

Please, please, please take it! the more people to take it, the more accurate my study will be!

Thank you so much for your time!

It will take less than 10 seconds. I went to take it and there is only one question. When I answered that one question it said thanks for taking the questionnaire. Is there only supposed to be one question?

yes, it may. i am looking for a certain population to take the survey... specifically those who read romance novels as their primary source of fiction. ...maybe i should have mentioned that in my first post? haha oops...

that having been said, thank you anyway!

i am unfortunately not getting as many people to take the survey as i had hoped and i'm definately nervous i will not be able to produce reasonable results.

the survey will be open probably until 5/10 unless i get enough results before then.

Laurk,

I don't know if you are still collecting data, but I have forwarded the link to a group of readers that I know. Many of them read romance novels.

Hope this helps.

-AA

Back