• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

help finding a book!

proxthew

i've been up all night trying to figure out how to find this book with only knowing the plot.
it's a book i read back in middle school (highschool now) so it has to be a young adult book. it might be a series, but it had a separate plot line.
it should be science fiction too.

the plot is basically about a woman who goes into space. she ends up traveling through time by herself and ends up back at the time she was at. later she makes a clone of herself then dies, but lives on through her clone. the story ends with this woman on a planet with aliens on it going on a sort of spiritual journey.

Thats about the best description I can give because I don't remember much else of the details of the book.

Any help that I could get with finding the title or what it might be, maybe even how I could find it would be a lot of help. I've been searching for this book for so long!

thanks again.

Back