• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Help: Looking for a GOOD romance novel.

Trojan_Worm said:
Hello mates, could you please recomend me a good romance story, easy to get.

Thanks.

You can search this forum, I am sure you will find plenty.

I am sure other member will help you better. I am a no help, just keeping you company. :cool:

Thx ehh, feels good that someone had finaly noticed my thread. As for searching, i didnt really find anything except the critisism of romance as a genre, so if any of you kind souls would write me a couple good titles, i would really appreciate it.

If you're looking for more modern romances, I have a suggestion--although I'm not sure how easy it is to find. I don't ordinarily like romance novels unless it has more than one plotline--almost all of the Harlequinn romances have the same plotline with a overly masculine man who is very experienced and a woman who is a virgin, no matter what her personality.
One day I stumbled across Phantom Lover by R. York, and I really liked it. Even though I wouldn't call it revolutionary, it wasn't traditional or drawn on the same plotline as every other story I'd read. There are other suggestions above that are very good, but if you're interested in Phantom Lover, you should totally check it out.

HermioneWeasley said:
i heard the english patient is a good romance

the count of monte cristo, any bookks by alexandre dumas are quite good.

I would second this one. "English Patient." is a good one.

Years and years ago when I was younger, I loved reading Jude Deveraux. She writes historical Romance. Some of them a Series books. I believe the ones that I read were the Montgomery family series.

Back