• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Help me find the name of this young adult book?

I've been trying to recall the name of a book trilogy I once read and quite enjoyed at the time, and I can seem to find it by searching keywords I'm wondering if it sounds familiar to anyone?

It's a young adult book where the main character is a girl around 15. I'm not to sure of the chronology of events as I think I accidentally read the second one first. The main character seems to have a lot of badluck as there is at least one incident with a bee, wasp, or jellyfish in each book. I believe the topic of one of the books was how she dealt with breaking her back. Before her injury she took diving lessons; at one point she recalls a time in which she had been in a hand stand position on the concrete high diving platform and a wasp had started buzzing in her face, causing her to fall, scraping her lip bad enough for stitches and pretty much belly flopping into the pool. later on her back injury had occurred when she and her best friend (against their better judgement) decided one evening while on vacation at the cabin to jump of the cliff to go swimming. The main character collided with a boulder that had been hidden under the water. she had to have a bar put in her back

Back