• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Help me find this book/Auther please

frost

Hi, I use to own this book but don't know where it gone to and I forgot it title and author, here is the content of what the book about

He server the white gods battle their dark sibling and at the end of the war his lover a goddess die and transfer half of her power to him and half to another girl and they become like god they than journey to the city of the gods and found the god that he serve are not all good and disapprove of them having gain the power of the god than they do some battle with one of the god and recruited a bunch of people in that city that have god blood and therefore power, they then return to the seven tower(not sure on the seven tower) and the god attract them.

heh sorry for the grammar. But if anyone can tell me the author or the name of the book I would really appreciated it. thanks

Michael

Thanks everyone I just found it, It was written by Rick Shelley, his the Seven tower series

Back