• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

HELP!!! need help finding author and/or title

sassiekassie20

I read a book a while back and it was wonderful. Maybe you can help me find author or the title.
In the book: A young woman works as a murder scene investigator. She starts getting sick at the scenes and is told to take a vacation. She returns home to, i think, louisiana. She unpacks into her old room, but accidentally spills her chemicals on the floor, revealing old blood and a bloody footprint. She confronts her grandfather, who tells her the true story of her fathers death. However, things r not what they seem. As the story unravels, she finds that her memories are not of her father, but of her grandfather. He had used her favorite stuffed animal to kill her father. And he eded up killing her aunt also.
If you can help, id be grateful. I've been going crazy trying to figure it out. :banghead6mx:

Back