• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Help needed.

Calaen

Good Afternoon all.

I need a little help trying to find the title of a book I read about 9 years ago.

To be totally honest its gonna be a tough task because I know nothing about the book except what I remember from the story. its a swords and bow and arrow book, wooden boats and horses.

Starts: King and 2 sons in castle making arrangements for a treaty with a family from across the seas. brother 1 falls in love with the daughter of family from across seas. Brother 2 however has betrayed his family and on the day the party leave to go home the party is killed along with his own father, and the Girl is taken captive.

The rest of the story is about the brother 1 (main characters.) travelling the world for the girl of his dreams, fighting in wars along the way.

Now the main part I remember is this. no sooner has he found her, she goes out for a walk with one of his friends, and wears one of his cloaks. assasins are waiting to kill the Main char, but kill his Wife instead.

I know its very vague and could be a thoushand or more books but I would really like to find out the details of this book so that I could read it again.

Please help

Its driving me insane, for some reason I just cant let it go, I've just phoned my old college Library asking if they by chance had any records of my book account from 1998 but no such luck.

Stephen

Back