• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Help - please

xinac

If anyone can help me figure out these two books, I would greatly appreciate it. I have these plots stuck in my head and I'm having a hard time focusing on anything until this mystery is solved.

Book 1 - A plane is shot down over the U.S. with a surface to air missile. The only witness was a fisherman in a boat. It is believed to be the work of white supremacists (but there may be some deeper plot at work). It comes to light that there are 4 or 5 other terrorists stationed around the U.S. near airports waiting to shoot down more planes. Unfortunately, that's all I remember. (Two books this is not - "Mark of the Assassin by Daniel Silva and Nelson DeMille's "Nightwatch")

Book 2 - A giant oil platform of the coast of Alaska is brought down during a major storm by terrorists?, killing most everyone (if not everyone) on board. At some point there is a confrontation where one person is killed underwater and is towed for a while by the other men on one of those underwater sleds. Again, this is all I remember.

I know this isn't much to go on, but I could really use some help. I'm in the process of moving and all of my books are packed away, so whenever I remember a plot line I'm tracking down the books to keep me busy until moving day. Thanks so much!!!

These plots aren't ringing any bells? Okay, does anyone have any suggestions about where to search stuff like this out? I've tried some key word searches, but I'm not getting anything that way either.

Only thing I can recommend is going to amazon and searching it. But if you've already tried that, I can't think of anything else. Hopefully someone has heard of one of these books and will see your thread.

Figured one out!!!

The second book that I was looking for is Chameleon by William Diehl. I'm so excited!!! ;) No if someone could figure out the first book, I'd be set. ;)

Back