• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Help Please :)

SHorn

I need to narrow these 4 to 2:

• Angels and Demons
  • Blindness
  • The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time
  • I am Legend

Thanks! ;)

I Am Legend and Blindness. Blindness is smack-you-in-the-head-with-a-two-by-four profound. I read Blindness and Curious Incident. Between those two, I definitely say Blindness. I haven't read the other two. I have heard so much about I Am Legend. I have this on my list to read. Legend is a twist on the classic vampire story. I have heard that A&D is good too, but between those two, I'd much rather Legend. This is all my own personal preference, but, hey, you asked for it! :D

if you are looking as to what to ask for presents always go for the most expensive ;)

otherwise go for blindness and im a legend, which are great. (you must notice i havent read the other two)

I Am Legend & Blindness

I Am Legend is gorgeous! You have to read it!!!
Concerning the others I would say take Blindness. I havn't read it yet but I'm pretty sure it's better than The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nighttime (I've read that and it's good, but it only takes some hours to read and it didn't make me think very much) or Angels and Demons (I havn't read that).

I've read all 4 and agree with the others. If you must narrow it down, then read I Am Legend and Blindness.

I quite liked Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time, but some people don't like it's seemingly simplistic storyline. Angels and Demons is just an entertaining mystery-thriller that won't tax your brain too much.

Don't get me worng => I loved The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nightime and the descriptions of the mind of this wonderful boy where really great!! But fact is it won't stand up to I Am Legend and Blindness.

Cheers :D

Back