• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Help to find a particular Fantasy Book

pimpfish

Back in the day(around 1992 and 1996, I started reading a fantasy series, that from memory was fairly new. I think the author was australian(but not sure).

It basically started with a theif(?) trying to steal a well known treasure from a huge tower. The tower was guarded by wraiths I think booby trapped and had a huge maze around it. I think it took him a few months but eventually he made it through and got to the tower/castle. Somehow he managed to capture the wraiths and enslave them in suits of armour which he used to guard the tower. Thats pretty much all I read up to before I got side tracked.

If anyone has any idea on what the hell it is it would be great, ive been looking for it for years :mad: . I know the details are pretty sketchy but it was a fairly original idea. It was the first book in a series of 3 as well i believe. Hope someone knows...

Back