• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Help!

Pinecones360

so i have a school project in which i need a picture to draw on a ceiling tile. i need the fall of lucifer, or a valkyrie, or a serpent and the apple. if anyone could tell me where to look other than google or perhaps suggest some known pictures, that would be wonderful.

You do know that Google has a separate section for images, don't you? (You type in your search terms and click on "Images" insead of "Search").

Maybe I'm missing the point. Why are you drawing on a ceiling tile? And why not use Google?

WickedWitch said:
You do know that Google has a separate section for images, don't you? (You type in your search terms and click on "Images" insead of "Search").

Maybe I'm missing the point. Why are you drawing on a ceiling tile? And why not use Google?
i used google image search but it didn't help hence why no google. we're painting on a ceiling tile so that they can put them in the hall in the ceiling so the whole school can see them. so helpful pictures would be great though i might have thought of something.

thank you. i've narrowed it down to the fall of lucifer. i was thinking when he is cast into the lake of fire. head downcast. wings upraised with feathers falling, still in the image of angelic beauty rather than demonized. if i could draw it would really look amazing.

we're painting on a ceiling tile so that they can put them in the hall in the ceiling so the whole school can see them.
Pinecones360, how did this project turn out? Do you have a picture of the tile that you can post?

Occlith said:
Pinecones360, how did this project turn out? Do you have a picture of the tile that you can post?
i do have a picture that i can post, if only i knew how. o i know i'll post it to my photobucket and do it that way.aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v624_ubersome_air_9a904466.jpg

Vespertilio91 said:
Oooh, that's really cool. You're a great artist.
haha...thanks. it's better than some but not really better than the ones that were traced. i usually stick to painting things but not artwork. thank you for the compliment though.

Back