• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

help!

ycassells

Hi

i was wondering if anyone could help me find a book that i read some of about 10 years ago.

i cannot remember the title or author but the story was about a boy or a man who travelled between dimensions. in the other dimension he was a werewolve.
i remember that his mother was sick a he was trying to reach her or find a cure for her.
Alot of the book was set near the sea or ocean - i think maybe somewhere in England.

i appriciate any help in finding the title or author!!!!!!

thanks

ycassells said:
. in the other dimension he was a werewolve

Actually, if this part is mis-remembered (is that a word?) then I think Occlith is right, as the rest does fit very well. (And even that bit is sort of right, but don't worry ds, it's not Jack!) :)

Whew - that's a relief. Did you enjoy the Talisman?

I'm at the part of the story where Jack just bought a new pair of shoes in a mall to replace his battered Nikes. I didn't like the beginning, but the journey now is getting more interesting...

ds

Ds, I loved The Talisman. It was great, even though I am not really a fan of Straub's style. I did not enjoy the sequel anywhere near as much though.

Back