• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hexadecimal Murder

DatMinish

I'm currently writing a book called Hexadecimal Murder. It's a survival-horror book, and though it's still a WiP, people can read it online, free of charge. No need to pay anything, but I am planning on publishing it later on when I finish the story.

The plot involves 16 people who were kidnapped from their daily lives and are then forced to kill each other to escape in a survival game by a seven foot kitsune that can talk. Every 3 days, they will go inside a large arena. If anyone wants to escape, they have to find a belt inside the arena, and then put it on anyone they want. If they do that successfully, within the time limit, they can escape the survival game, and the other person will get executed. However, as simple as this survival game sounds, there are bigger forces at play here...

The story might sound a bit boring at first, but after a few chapters, it does get better, trust me.

I don't know what else to put here, given it's just a thread to promote my book. If you want to ask me something, just reply to this thread!

Here's the link to where you can read the story: http://hexadecimalmurder.datminish.com
I update it once or twice a week with a new chapter, and I'm about halfway done with the story.
I would also love it if anyone who reads it could give me honest opinions about it. Thanks!

Back