• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hey Everyone!

Hollywood24

Hey Everyone!

My name is Adam (aka Hollywood24) and I am 17 years old. I am turning 18 in November. I graduated from high school this past June and I have started my training to become a firefighter/paramedic here in Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada.

I'm a simple guy. I'm nice and funny. I love to laugh and make people laugh. I like just taking it easy and enjoying life. Some of my hobbies include music, guitar, reading, writing, movies/tv, basketball, working out, fashion and design, sleeping, eating, and just spending time with the people close to me. My favorite thing to do is take my guitar or a good book and sit on the back porch by the lake and just play or read. Very relaxing.

I am single. I just ended a relationship with my girlfriend of five months. So I'm hoping this site can take my mind off of her.

I love to read and write. My favorite author is John Grisham. I find his books amazing and he is such a great inspiration and an amazing man. I am currently trying to write a book of my own. I'll try and share some of it. I'm sure you guys could provide me with some good insight.

I think this is a great site and I'm looking forward to meeting everyone here and having some fun.

Cheers,

Adam

Back