• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hey everyone!

joehempel

I had no idea this board existed! I just wanted to say hello!

My name is Joe Hempel and I am a book reviewer, reading all kinds of things, and also an interviewer.

I've got 3 up on my site now, Hugh Howey (NYT Bestseller), Cameron Jace (Amazon #1 Teen/Horror #6 Teen/Romance), and Hugo Award-winner Elizabeth Bear. Lined up are Bram Stoker winner John Everson, NYT Bestseller Scott Sigler, Co-writer of the Crow as well as TV episodes, John Shirley, NYT Bestseller and co-writer of the Walking Dead Jay Bonansinga, and Blake Crouch who's Pines just got picked up for a Fox TV Mini-series directed by M. Night Shyamalan.

We've grown way bigger than I thought in just a few weeks and will be starting a Childrens Book review section (March 2nd to be exact).

Anyway, just wanted to pass along my info, and to say hello. I'm not the type of person to spam places, so if what I posted here is wrong, please let me know!! I have a steady stream of content with at least 4 things a week being posted!

Top of the Heap Reviews | Book Reviews, Giveaways and Author Interviews
www.facebook.com/topoftheheapreviews
@topheapreviews on the tweety bird

I look forward to contributing to this community some how!!

Thanks!
Joe Hempel

Hi Joe. I will leave the post as is.
However, any other posts including links to your blog will be edited and possibly removed. (I just heard myself saying that in a train station announcement sort of way...weird)

Welcome to Book & Reader. :)

Back