• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hey from VA

opinion8ed2

Hello from Virginia! I love to read, and I am looking forward to posting here. In fact I was looking for a book forum. I just googled "book forum" and this is what I got. I'm glad to join in on the discussions here!

I currently have a list of about 100 books on my "to read" list. I really enjoy a good mystery, or really any good fiction is great. Non-fiction bores me though.

If you know of any great books in either of those categories, throw me some suggestions. Agatha Christie's "Murder On the Orient Express" was a great mystery, I think. (I never figured it out, sadly, until after reading the end.:( )

Hi, welcome!! I have Agatha Christie's 'Murder On the Orient Express' at home, not yet to read.

It's a great book. I haven't read any of her other books, but if they are all as good as that one then she is a genius! lol...the end surprised me. I think you'll enjoy it when you finally decide to read it. :D

Welcome to the Boards, opinion8ed2! You'll find us a friendly bunch of booklovers!

Quick question. Where's you're sig from? I'm dying to know what's in room 101.

Oh wait . . . is it 'The Shining'? Nah, probably not . . .

Cheers, Martin :D

lol its from 1984! I am surprised that you havent read it! I love that quote because its very mysterious. I bet it'll drive you nuts until you read the book! 'Cause I am not telling what is in room 101!:)

Back