• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hey Guys - Pax

Pax

Hey guys.. Im a portuguese 14 years old boy , and you can call me Pax :D
In last years my reading was almost dead ... just 1 book per month maybe, but now I wanna return to my old reader habits and read more and more...

I m a bit crazy .. love sports and sea .. Im a extroverted boy with friends .. while with strangers Im introverted xd

I hope you like seeing me here :p

Right now I only read books in Portuguese .. but maybe , in a close future I can read books in english .. just a bit of trainning :whistling:

Greetings
Pax:cool:

Ps- Sorry for my bad english :S

Hi Pax, I'm portuguese too!
Welcome to BAR! Reading in English is not that hard, just takes getting used to it. I started with the Harry Potter books, so maybe you should start with something similar (young adult).
What's your favorite genre?

hmm.. I love almost anything :p (Post-Apocaliptic,crimes, fantasy etc... ) ..
but thats a good idea .. harry potter books do not sound that hard for starters I think... I'll see f I find the first of the series ..

and besides the low difficulty , Im an huge Harry Potter fan :D

Greetings
Pax :cool:

Thanks guys :D

I couldnt find the first harry potter book :/ .. I will buy it later...

right now I decided to read "The Complete Stories of Sherlock Holmes" in English.. Im at the beginning but it seems very easy to read :p

Back