• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hey new to this. Came to this website for book suggestions.

Harut

Hey, sorry but I always like to get to the point, but first a little backstory: I always loved books, but sadly for me my city has no libraries with good english books (I'm an American citizen but I am not ethnically American and currently live abroad), so my uncle bought me a Nook simple touch. Now I have a problem, I can't seem to find books without filler! I mean books that don't stall the plot, I like fast paced books that don't fill the entire page with nonsense that has nothing to do with the plot, for example; "Charlie, the handsome and most humble baby, took the shining new and innocent piece of metal which was bent against it's will into a weapon, and fired it at his mortal foe, who was his first and, presumably last, friend" should be "Charlie killed his enemy"

I'm not saying there should be no dialog at all, but you get the point. I read the some 180 page book of David Copperfield, and when I downloaded the epub I found it was the original (I think) which was comprised of over 800 pages! And it was so slow....... I stopped reading it.

So, what I like are plot twist, fact paced books. I'd love a face paced war book, I attempted to download "Inside the Nazi War Machine" but I couldn't find an .epub download for free, and because of my countries laws I can't buy it. So I'd really appreciate it if you could also provide a link to download the books you suggest.

Thank you! I hope I get to become friends with this community! :D

Back