• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

hey who loves usher?

i want paid vacations. i want to be paid. i want my david gray cd back from my sister. i want to eat at mahatma's in maebashi. i want to have lunch with dave matthews. i want people to stop throwing their cigarette butts on the sidewalk. i want a coffee. i want to go to new orleans. i want to wake up in a big bed and read the paper uninterrupted. i want to see peter gabriel in concert. i want britteny spears to get stretch marks. i want them to make the time travellers wife into a movie and for that movie to not suck. i want the canadian gov't to stop pissing our money away forcing those of us who work in the family resource centers to scrounge around lfor every last cent in the hopes of keeping our literacy programs alive. i want my bedroom to be finished so i can stop sleeping in the living room. i want to go to a movie. i want to be smarter. i want better hair. i want to tell my 21 year old self to stay one more year! but have my current life unaltered by that advice. i want someone else to make dinner.

You misunderstand me, why do you hate Usher over other muscians of the same genre. Or do you hate the whole genre, Usher included.

Inderjit S said:
What I don't understand is why you hate Usher? :confused:

i was being overly emphatic. i don't hate usher. i don't know him. i really do not like his music or his dancing or his videos or the way he dresses. i am sure he is a nice man.

Inderjit S said:
You misunderstand me, why do you hate Usher over other muscians of the same genre. Or do you hate the whole genre, Usher included.

is he considered r&b?

you know how some times a song will stick in your head and it will stay there and just eat away at your brain until you can hear it in your dreams?

yeah is that song for me.

I want Usher to stop making music. But not as much as I need miss Stefani to stop making music.

Like, now!

Cheers

yes but you must want more than for 2 celebrities to stop all attempts at music. there has to be more than that.
try very hard to use more than 20 words.

i don't hate usher. i don't know him. i really do not like his music or his dancing or his videos or the way he dresses. i am sure he is a nice man.

Fair enough. Rather ironically you hate the things which he is most liked for, but hey thats life. ;) And to be fair to the man, he is a good dancer. :p

As far as R'n'B music goes, I agree a lot of it is lyrically terrible-but it is the audience who by and large decide the lyrics or the content of the lyrics. Usher and others are merely meeting this demand, and good for them.

Inderjit S said:
Fair enough. Rather ironically you hate the things which he is most liked for, but hey thats life. ;) And to be fair to the man, he is a good dancer. :p

i know that seems so odd to me. and also p diddy, he is thought of as this great dancer and i just don't get it. maybe i'm lame.

no sadly it is just me, and it could have gone on but i didn't want to seem overly needy.

girl troubles?

Nah. A manual on girls is a handy thing to have around for reference, isn't it?

"Don't worry, honey, I know you don't want to be bothered with your morning paper!"
"I'll get your cooofffeeeeee!"
"Here's your monthly allowance, which is actually twice your salary"
"Wash? Are you kidding? Sit down and enjoy the show while I clean everything up!"

ds

Back