• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hi All.....being a shy and shameless creature..here I am trying to PROMOTE my first BOOK

Anup Dhirwan

Hi, this is Anup Dhirwan...and I was never a reader or a writing kind of person..I really hate the books maybe I dont have that much patience to wait for the conclusion. But I always loved music as a normal human being and found love with lyrics, so I started writing little rhymes based on some daily life mental situation...you know how many swings in mood we have in a day...So, after writing stupid rhymes for around 3-4 years in the hidden pages of my forbidden books one of my friend(GREAT FRIEND) suggested me to go LIVE..and at the same moment I learnt that book publishing is not a big deal nowadays. I went with that feeling and some confidence and start writing a book...and that end up like this...

have a look at the link....i cant say about the content but if anybody interested in poetry i can share some part of it..I HAVENT GOT ANY REVIEW...

more than promotion I am here for a review...because..most of my friends have read it..they all came with "WOW, Great effort"...but no one yet said "Beautiful"....I am not considering it as something waste because those were really not someone who would like to read a book(THEY ARE MY PALS SO WE SHARE MOSTLY SAME HABITS)....

I think ...lets start a review..who want to taste?????

lDUbn6Cxr_U.jpg

yeah I think that if you want reviews, you might want to post a few of the poems for people to review.

God of the moments….
While the sun was all over my head,
and no one to offer me some shed,
there was only you I found in front,
when I looked up and asked for help.

Running on that lonely track of time,
away from the world and shadow of mine,
taking some burden on the chest,
opened to you and hidden from the rest.

Dressing you in my own mind,
as the identity of some divine.
trying to pray through my words,
and hearing the blessing through yours.

Dark or pure, what was your soul,
I didn’t care even I wasn’t any pure,
your arms gave me the blanket to hide,
when I needed someone to hold me tight.

And those moments I didn’t look up,
didn’t utter a word for some help,
you said exactly what I wanted that instant,
and I would brief it as “A God of the moment”.

As the sunset and everything cool down,
and I have to walk back to my town,
maybe the next time I won’t see you here,
but I know someone is always around here.

There is a certain raw emotion coming through, however, good grammar and basic correct English is important if you are going to write in English.

There is definitely something there worth developing though. Don't give up.

You also need to decide if you are going to do rhyming couplets or not, but you can't hop and jump between poetic styles. Whatever you do, must be consistent throughout.

Yeah...i know ..i just started..and never got any review technically...and there is always a space for improvement..I have to work on many things...Thanks for giving an eye to it..:))

Don't give up, there is definitely something there. The poem is expressive and emotive and the reader can get what you are trying to convey, but that doesn't alter the fact that the English and style need improvement.

yea..I got it..so I am working on my next book with some care and learning from this book...I know I am going to be a bestseller author...:))

Back