• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hi ...and help

dabrucru74

hi , i m david from Malta, i ve been reading several posts from this forum, and i ve read several books suggested here, unfortunately i ve read this book by Gary A. Braunbeck its called 'keepers', and i didn t understand the ending (and some other chapters), has anyone read it?? its a really good book and i keep thinking what i missed etc...

thanks

hello.gif

Googling... I see, sci-fi and fantasy author (among other things), that explains. I don't usually read sci-fi. I think I made it through the first ten or so pages of Philip K. Dick's Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep before I threw it away in anger and frustration.

Welcome to the forum though! :)

Welcome, David! :welcome We're glad you're here! Unfortunately, I haven't read Keepers either. I just skimmed a few reviews though and it seems you're not alone in being a little lost with the ending. You could maybe try posting in the "Sci-fi, Fantasy, and Horror" section and might have better luck there. http://www.bookandreader.com/boards/sci-fi-fantasy-horror-books.27/ Best wishes for figuring it out!
thanks i ll try and post it there, it really frustrate me not understanding the ending of a good book

Never heard of it. Can I safely presume that you already read the wiki article on the book as well as online reviews?

Back