• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hi everbody

hakanuk

Hi, I am Hakan. I am member now and I would like to sart reading. Basically I need some help and advice. Where to start and what to read ? I hope I get some help!

Hi, I am Hakan. I am member now and I would like to sart reading. Basically I need some help and advice. Where to start and what to read ? I hope I get some help!

Hello, Hakan and welcome!

Have you read anything in the past that you enjoyed? What sorts of stories do you enjoy (for fiction)? Do you have any other hobbies/interests that might give you insight to books that you might enjoy?

I read only a few books in the past. I enjoyed reading philosophical books (couple of them were about improvement of personality). I regularly read news papers. I never read any fiction book so I can't tell you what I like. I like watching films, playing football and surfing on the internet.

Hello, Hakan and welcome!

Have you read anything in the past that you enjoyed? What sorts of stories do you enjoy (for fiction)? Do you have any other hobbies/interests that might give you insight to books that you might enjoy?

Hello Everybody! How are you? I have just became a member and I am looking forward to meeting you and talking to you. I love reading, which must be obvious, because i am here, and I am looking for some passionate readers to change ideas and opinions with. i don't know the main topics, but please tell me.

I read only a few books in the past. I enjoyed reading philosophical books (couple of them were about improvement of personality). I regularly read news papers. I never read any fiction book so I can't tell you what I like. I like watching films, playing football and surfing on the internet.

Can't really help you there - the non-fiction I read tends towards natural history and other science matters.

Perhaps your film interests can help you get an idea of what you might enjoy book-wise.

Perhaps your film interests can help you get an idea of what you might enjoy book-wise.

Worked for me too. I loved the movie Master and Commander, and happened to notice on the end titles that it was based on Patrick O'Brian's novels, and decided to check it out. He's my favourite writer now. :)

You might enjoy Sophie's World. In a lot of ways it is dry and predictable because of what it's trying to do, but for a short course on philosophy it beats a textbook most days.

Back