• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hi everyone: Newbie to forum

RobinA

Hi everyone :)

My name is Robin Adolphs and I'm new to this forum and all forums in general. I'm an author with a few children's picture books out myself. I just think when you read a book as a child it shapes you and becomes a part of your identity, and I want to be able to give that children all over the world. Because every child deserves to read a picture book.

I thought it would be a good idea to be a part of this and talk to people that actually like to read books and give suggestions. I would love to get to know everyone, specially to the folks that love children's picture books.

So hello :) It's lovely to meet you all and I look forward to talking with you.

Warmest regards,

Robin

welcome

hello Robin, welcome to Book & Reader! think you will find what you are looking for here, there are several things going on. this site has been a good resource for me.

I don't read many children's picture books, but I remember loving them back in the day. Now novels are more my fare...though I do love some YA stuff.

Back