• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hi everyone!

Postsecretsmj

i guess i'll just say alittle bit about me:

here goes, im 16 and a guy from Maryland. I'm currently writing a book entitled Teenage Love, which is the main reason i am here. I also plan on reading some other peoples works too. I'm very active and only get to write for maybe 30 minutes a day, i enjoy my life. My only commitment at the moment is i play baseball but i also hang out with friends every day. I love meeting new people and don't care who you are, ill most likely talk to you.

i guess thats really about it, im glad im a member, look forward to reading some of your stories, and hopefully you will read mine aswell.

Welcome!

I'm Kathryn

Cannot wait to read your works.

I wish I was talented enough to write a book.

Hope it all works out.

and i am having a little trouble though because there is a 10000 character post limit and even my smallest chapter is longer than that.

Ok i will thanks : ) i think i'll wait til i get it re-edited though cause there are quite afew mistakes that my friend missed editing the first time so im having an adult go over it : )

I'm sure some of us here can help with the editing as we are reading over it. I find mistakes in books all the time. It's one of my pet peeves. They pay people to edit them and still don't find the errors. Hmm.

~ Andrea

Back