• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hi Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brent W

Janet H announced to our staff here yesterday that BookAndReader is now under new ownership and I wanted to take some time to introduce myself to you all.

My name is Brent Wilson and I have been running forums since I was 17. I have worked along side Janet H and Andy R over the years and I was excited when Andy came to me and asked if I wanted to take over BookAndReader for him. As you may or may not know, Andy has quite the family now and that is taking up a lot of his time. He wanted to see BAR come into good hands and I hope I can help take BAR to the next level.

Not much will change around here. I plan to give the forum a face lift but plan to keep it on the same familiar software. As you can see I have already updated our main page a bit and plan to continue to work on it to make it even better.

I look forward to helping the community to grow. Feel free to use this thread or private message me if you have any questions and I will be happy to answer them.

Thanks,

Brent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back