• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hi guys!

tiffmarieudov85

Hi everyone!

I'm so excited to have found this site! I LOVE talking about books and I have few friends that read (which makes me think I may need to find new friends! Lol) Looking forward to discussing books and learning about new books I haven't heard of yet.

I enjoy a variety of books. I started out with a goal to read every book that Nora Roberts has ever written, got pretty far but then another book caught my attention and I've broadened out. My favorite books thus far have been any with a supernatural theme.. Twilight series, True Blood series, Kelley Armstrong, Kim Harrison, the House of Night series etc.. I enjoy a good romance novel as well... Nicholas Sparks, Nora Roberts.. Stephen King's Under the Dome was amazing... I'm up for anything!

Looking forward to talking with you all! :flowers:

Welcome. Looks like our reading tastes don't really coincide so I prob can't help ya with recommendations, but I do agree with you on the pt that books are awesome.

Back