• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hi hi hi

The Mad Hatter

My name is Daeva (Day-vuh) and I'm a 23 year old college student, going to school for Social Work to be a therapist. (An Licensed Clinical Social Worker to be exact). I have always loved reading ever since I was little. I am obsessed with batman, and I have a tattoo of the band queen on my left arm. I am a lefty. My favorite movie is the Lion King. My favorite animals are horses and birds, and color is yellow.

My favorite books...
1) My Sisters Keeper by Jodi Picoult
2) The Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver
3) Bag of Bones by Stephen King
4) Great Expectations by Charles Dickens
5) Inkheart trilogy by Cornelia Funke

I also write poetry. So that's that. Now you know me and I can't wait to get to know everyone here!

Oh, I've actually heard of the first one on your list...never read it.
2. Had to read in high school...it was fine
3. never read
4. read excerpts was bored nearly to tears - but that could be a symptom of reading in 9th grade
5. I think I heard one of these on CD.

Welcome. BAR is strangely addicting. Don't let it suck ya in too much ;-)

hello.gif

I love my sisters keeper as well, also a personal favourite :)

Although shocked by the different ending in the book to the film!

Welcome :)

I love my sisters keeper as well, also a personal favourite :)

Although shocked by the different ending in the book to the film!

Welcome :)

I read the book before I saw the movie and fell in love with it. When I saw the movie, I was disappointed that they completely changed the ending. I feel that has changed the whole point of the book and makes a mockery of the book.

Back