• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hi..I am a new writer and just published a book...

cool...so far i have little but good experience with it....different than other forums..but i am searching for reviews for my book, i tried..can u help me out to do that in better way???

Go to Self Promotion area located in Forums>>Writers and Publication>>Shameless Self-Promotion>>>Start a thread...yep just noticed you there, so you know what you are doing, you could also try going to the Writers Room and try posting some of your poems there as well start it as a series and keep posting in the same thread to udate your new poems, people will comment and give reviews if they like them...I'm not that into poetry though there are others that like it. :)

hmmmm..WRITERS ROOM...sounds something like 90's Yahoo fashion...God, i hate spoon feeding but sometimes i need it..

its so easy to write a book..and to sell it..either u have a good name plate..or something like that in air already...or some luck....else keep looking for such WRITERS ROOM>.

Back