• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hi, I write science fiction

Rick Partlow

Hey all.
My name is Rick Partlow and I have been an avid reader of science fiction and fantasy since I was about 8 years old. I began writing it as well in college and with the advent of e-publishing, I have published three books and a short story collection on Amazon for Kindle. Just found out about this place and look forward to participating.

Cool!

I am also published on Amazon, but I write more horror/dark stuff. I've a fantasy I'm about 20k words into, though, which I'm loving big time.

Cool!

I am also published on Amazon, but I write more horror/dark stuff. I've a fantasy I'm about 20k words into, though, which I'm loving big time.

I have a fantasy series I keep meaning to get started on, but there are so many SF plots I want to do first...
I always wanted to write a horror novel as well and I have a very Lovecraftian idea for one, apropos of your screen name...

Back