• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hi, I'm Francis

RFrancis

I'm Francis, I like Hemmingway. Of Mice and Men is possibly my favorite book, but I'm looking for something fantastical. This summer I read some short story collections, I liked "A very old man with enormous wings" and also some memoirs but I'm looking for something my imaginary younger brother would like. I hit my head really hard when I was a kid and I thought I was fine, but around my twentieth birthday I woke up thinking about that day and it became clear that I was a regressed alternate personality. His name is Harvey, that's what the R stands for. I'm looking for something a thirteen-year-old would like I think we'll do better going back to school if he develops his study skills. I flunked out for at least three reasons turning into a ten-year-old didn't help... But yeah he's thinking a lot more clearly now and I guess we should start with something fun. Thanks!

Harvey and Francis

Back