• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

hi, I'm hannah..

cottoncandymoon

yep, I'm new here and love to read. I'm not always reading though..sometimes I go a couple months without reading. but even then, I'm ALWAYS BUYING books.

currently reading Saving Grace by Katherine Spencer. looked interesting when I was browsing the bookstore a few days ago, but it's not that great. I'm just tryin to rush through it so I can start on Anna Karenina.

Hi Hannah, welcome aboard. Your game looks interesting... might take a further look, when I have a time to kill... :)

Welcome. I know what you mean about loving to buy books. I just can't help myself. I love to look at all of them on my bookshelf, gives me a feeling of satisfaction. I have more books to read than I have time although I'm always reading!

yep, I'm new here and love to read. I'm not always reading though..sometimes I go a couple months without reading. but even then, I'm ALWAYS BUYING books.

currently reading Saving Grace by Katherine Spencer. looked interesting when I was browsing the bookstore a few days ago, but it's not that great. I'm just tryin to rush through it so I can start on Anna Karenina.

Welcome to the boards! I hope you like it here.

I never go by a week anymore without reading a book at all. I also buy books when I have the chance. Always buying books more than video games :).

Hi Hannah! Welcome to the forum. I love your screen name!

And White Oleander is both a fantastic book & film.
I have the Tipping the Velvet movie, but haven't gotten around to watching it.

Back