• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hi, I'm new.And you are?

inane giggler

Hi!!
I just found this site about ten minutes ago and I'm tring to figuring it out. Usually me and computers don't get along but I'll give it a shot. So far everyone seems a whole lot older then me, I going into 9th grade in September but don't let that fool you, i'm a hardcore fantasy reader. I've read more books then i'm willing to count and i'm sick of the books they assign in school. I hope I can be taken seriously, I've never let age stop me and I'm not letting it now.Can anyone suggest a real book for me?

I suggest you enter the Science Fiction and Fantasy section of this forum and ask your question. You will get superb replies. Lots of fantasy junkies around here...that's for sure.

How about Weis and Hickman? They're my current favorites. Or, for real hardcore, try Tad Williams The Dragonbone Chair (bk 1 of a trilogy). It can get a little disturbing, depending on your tolerance for violence and gore. Just small bits here and there, but he does have a knack for making up nasty monsters. The story's awesome though.

Back