• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hi, I'm New!

n_maw

My name is Natasha, I'm excited to find this forum. I love to read and I love to own books. I keep on buying more than I can read.

I'm currently reading The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield.

The books I've read in the last six months are (only reason I can remember is because I had a baby six months ago, and I can remember what I read before and what I read after!)

Holes by Louis Sacher
For One More Day by Mitch Albom
Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
The Almost Moon by Alice Sebold
Catering to Nobody by Diane Mott Davidson
The 5 Lessons a Millionare Taught Me by Richard Paul Evans
It’s All Too Much: An Easy Plan for A Richer Life with Less Stuff by Peter Walsh
The Three Junes by Julia Glass
The Weight of Water by Anita Shreve
Drowning Ruth by Christina Schwarz
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer
The Happiest Baby on the Block by Dr. Harvey Karp
The Happiest Toddler on the Block by Dr. Harvey Karp
The American Academy of Pediatrics Guide to Toilet Training by American Academy of Pediatrics
The No-Cry Sleep Solution for Toddlers and Preschoolers: Gentle Ways to Stop Bedtime Battles and Improve Your Childs Sleep by Elizabeth Pantley
The Toddler Owner’s Manuel: Operating Instructions, Troubleshooting Tips, and Advice on System Maintenance by Brett Kuhn and Joe Borgenicht
The Baby Owner’s Manual: Operating Instructions, Trouble-Shooting Tips, and Advice on First-Year Maintenance by Louis Borgenicht, Joe Borgenicht
Confessions of a Slacker Wife by Muffy Mead-Ferro
Confessions of a Slacker Mom by Muffy Mead-Ferro
The Three-Martini Playdate: A Pratical Guide to Happy Parenting by Christie Mellor
Mother Shock: Loving Every (Other Minute of It) by Andrea J. Buchanan
Babyproofing your Marriage: How to Laugh More, Argue Less, and Communicate Better as Your Family Grows by Stacie Cockrell
Waiting for Birdy: A Year of Frantic Tedium, Neurotic Angst, and the Wild Magic of Growing a Family by Catherine Newman

I hope to get great reading ideas from all you!

Hi and welcome.

I like the sound of " The Three Martini Playdate", does being an Aunty not a Mum count when they are giving out the martinis? :) I figure that the Mum can take care of the kids while I take care of the liquid refereshments.

Back