1. Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hi, I'm new.

Discussion in 'Members' Introductions' started by VelvetCyberpunk, Feb 22, 2003.

1. VelvetCyberpunk

VelvetCyberpunk New Member

I ran across this forum when I was looking for science fiction forums, and since I write I thought I'd join. I haven't had anything published...yet. I will though because I'm bullheaded and won't give up. I write mostly cyberpunk, some straight science fiction, fantasy, goth/horror, and some mainstream. I hope to make some new friends, and meet some new people.

2. Darren

Darren Active Member

Currently Reading:
    Children of Hurin
    Hello, glad you found us :)

Good luck with the writing.

3. Dawn

Dawn kickbox

Welcome aboard!

4. Prolixic

Prolixic kickbox

Always glad to see another Sci Fi fan. Glad you beamed in. Post away at the Sci Fi forum as much as you like. Start threads, review books, have fun--theres nothing quite like discussing Sci Fi with someone who can read Ulysses (its not me, for sure).

Welcome and enjoy!

P.S. There are a few threads with good links to Sci Fi sites in the Writers Block, in the Sci Fi and Fantasy forum and in the links library. Happy surfing!

5. Wynter

Wynter New Member

hey there, glad to have you here and looking forward to your input....