• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hi let me share who i am.

Carlos Aranda

I am a new Christian author. I just released my first book this October 1st. My conversations with God is out now and I am relieved. Who would have known that writing a book would be so much work. If anyone ever tries to say that being an author isn't a real job, they are sadly mistaken. I never knew how much work was needed to getting the book done much less all the promotion stuff that we have to do it order to get out there and known. I am happy to find somewhere else to connect with people.

Hi Carlos,

:Welcome to the forum.

Plenty of friendly folks here to talk books with. The forums await .... :)

May I just gently point out that the Members Publications / Shameless Self Promotion is the only place on the forum you may advertise your book. Thanks :)

May I just gently point out that the Members Publications / Shameless Self Promotion is the only place on the forum you may advertise your book. Thanks :)
Thank you Meadow, I will be very mindful of what I am posting. I respect you and the rules and am appreciative to be able to be a part of such a great site!

Back