• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hi My Friend help me (URGENT)

wisdom

hi friends, first want to thank you for this opportunity to be part of his circle of readers recognized as I mentioned in the presentations section ...... greetings from VENEZUELA ...

Well on this occasion I write asking for your help!. because in my country is very difficult to access some information, you know that's why!

Anyway, the point is this, alexandra robbins wrote the book (THE SECRET OF THE TOMB)) and happens to be vital that you get to finish my final thesis at my university. and because I have no money I can not buy it online. .... in my country does not sell in bookstores. and to aggravate my situation more Internet only version achieves full introduction but not as lop need ... if anyone could give me a copy in E-book or as it was easier would be very very grateful

waiting for your prompt response says goodbye WISDOM (Mr Nelson).

Firstly the title of the book is wrong. Secondly there is no restriction on the internet in Venezuala so I don't understand why its hard to get information on the internet and thirdly sharing copies of e-books is illegal. Besides which the book is not available in an e-book format so the copy would then be an illegal scan being distributed in contravention of copyright laws.

Back