• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hi! New Review Site Tester Opportunity

GoodReadsGalore

Hi Everyone,
I've created a new book review site. It's unique because it also provides short and sharp 90 second videos. Here's an example of my writing style, and extract from my review of Diary of a Wimpy Kid:

Diary of a wimpy kid is a great book. It is versatile due to its light heartedness and humor is cleverly blended in with satirical episodes of an average middle-schooler in a way which captures the reader's attention, an enraptures their thoughts. While friendships do become strained in this book, they are cleverly set right again, an author Jeff Kinney shows an innate flair in his writing, mixing important and relatable themes with humor in various forms, whether they are 'LOL' gags or have deeper satirical influences. His 'ordinary' protagonist in the character of Greg Heffley is also ingenious and shows an exquisite elegance in his writing. If you'd like to read the full review on Diary of a Wimpy Kid, please visit my blog at:

http://goodreadsgalore.blogspot.com.au/

And be sure to check out my unique 90 second video, both on the blog as well as on my Youtube channel at:

If you like my style of writing please be sure to subscribe to my blog, and if you like the 90 second videos please subscirbe to my Youtube channel as well.

If you have any enquiries, please drop an email to:

goodreadsgalore@gmail.com

Happy reading and Bon Voyage,

GoodReadsGalore!

Back