• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hi there fellow book lovers!

wkdblueeyes

Found this site from a link at bookcrossing.com and thought I'd sign up.

Have always been an avid reader right frm when I was a nipper. Always got a book with me somewhere. Cant sleep at night unless I've read at least one page of something!

I hope that I'll feel at home here. You all seem really nice people.

Take care

wkdblue xx

Welcome to the Boards, wkdblueeyes! You'll find us a friendly bunch of booklovers!

Don't be a stranger.

Oh, and by the way, great signature quote!

Cheers, Martin :D

Welcome to the book forum, I hope you'll decide to stay with us for a while and enjoy your time here.
Good posting to you!

ps. I agree with Martin, I love that quote :)

Welcome wkdblueeyes <must .... resist. .... strain to shorten ...> :) Hope you enjoy the Forums!!

Phil

Thanks everyone. You've made a newbie feel really welcome :D

Phil, on other boards I use I answer to wkd, blue or blueeyes so call me what you like....within reason ;)

I like Blue! I'm sticking with Blue no matter what y'all are saying!!

There!

Cheers, Martin :D

Blue sounds nice. It matches the Piglet. I'm not sure in which way, but it does. Maybe the Piglet has blue eyes?;)

Welcome, Blue! Hope you'll have a nice time here!

Mmmmmmmm, shortened names :D

Welcome Blue!!!

Phil (who has problems with names more than two syllables - well, i do work in a warehouse after all!!)

Edit: Ahem ..... 'y'all' Martin?? :p

Hey, English needs a plural 2nd person pronoun. We Southerners provided a needed alternative.

It really helped out in my college Latin class as well.

I'd just like to add my welcome. This site is really beginning to take off, which is great. I used to run a Yahoo! group on books but got fed up since I seemed to be talking to myself most of the time.

Back