• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hi :)

Niveus

Hi hi hi,

The names Niveus, or rather, the username is Niveus...

Anyways, I'm tired, so I'll try to not babble on and on and on as I often do when I'm tired...

First off, I've gotta say I love books. I want to write many, and I want to read them all...

I've got a huge hankering for Fantasy and Sci-Fi books, and I'm starting to get more into the world of Non-fiction, but it's hard to find good books.

My favorite authors: George R. R. Martin, and Terry Goodkind. Oh, and of course, J.K.Rowling.

I'm looking for several different forums for discussing reading and writing, and overall literature... So far, this is one of the most populated that I've found, but if there are more that you'd be kind enough to share... I'd be eternally grateful if you could let me know about them.

My craving for literature and knowledge as a whole knows no bounds, and thus, I seek more places to obtain them both.

Anyways... I assume that there would be rules posted somewhere on the forum, but I can't seem to find them. Can anyone direct me to them?

Also: I'm open to any and all questions :D

Back