• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hi

Geza

I'm currently reading 3 books:

1) Dimiter by William Blatty, a quasi spy-discovers-salvation kind of tale. I'll give it a 3 out of 5, though yet unfinished with the read. Very easy read, not at all literary in weight, but neat.

2) A Storm of Swords by George R.R. Martin, book 3 of a now 5-part series called A Song of Ice and Fire. The first two books I give 4 out of 5, but I wonder if he can keep up the pace and the storyline interest for 5 books. I understand the original series was supposed to be a trilogy. Did success dilute the product? Don't yet know.

3) Rabbi Jesus, which is a historical, cultural, and anthropological approach to the man. So far, I give it a 5 out of 5, simply because of the concepts revealed, new (conceptual) light on a 2000-year-old story.

Geza.

Hi, That's an eclectic collection of reads there. I just started within the past few years to read more than one thing at a time...it's quite fascinating.

Back