• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hi

Belial

Hi guys.

I'm a fan of fantasy & sf and Asian literature. I also like comics.

I hope to find people to talk about books here. anybody likes Asian literature?

Are you reading non-English books?

Last edited:
:welcome to the forum,

I read some Asian literature but in English - Ha Jin, Tash Aw, Haruki Murakami, Julie Otsuka, Eugenia Kim, Xinran, Qiu Xiaolong, Khaled Hosseini, Amy Tan, Lisa See are amongst just a few authors I read.

How about you? What do you read?

hello.gif

Hi guys. :)

Meadow, I'm reading Asian books translated to my native language (Polish), English or trying to read in original language if my skills are high enough.

I like Haruki Murakami and Abe Kobo. Especially "Inter Ice Age 4" by Abe Kobo is my favourite Asian book. I can't decide on which Murakami book I like the most. I've read Amy Tan years ago, I can't remember the books now. I haven't read Hosseini yet. I don't remember reading the others. ;) Hmm, maybe we should go with a more detailed discussion to a new thread, if you want. :)

Hi guys. :)

Meadow, I'm reading Asian books translated to my native language (Polish), English or trying to read in original language if my skills are high enough.

I like Haruki Murakami and Abe Kobo. Especially "Inter Ice Age 4" by Abe Kobo is my favourite Asian book. I can't decide on which Murakami book I like the most. I've read Amy Tan years ago, I can't remember the books now. I haven't read Hosseini yet. I don't remember reading the others. ;) Hmm, maybe we should go with a more detailed discussion to a new thread, if you want. :)

go ahead and start one! :)

Back