• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hi

Rasool

kickbox
Hi everyone! I want to quickly mention that I am new to message boards in general and am getting the hang of them. My friend recommended me a few sites like this and told me that they would be great places for all sorts of discussions.

My name is Rasool and I'm an author and entrepreneur. Most recently, I've put out an inspirational (hopefully!) book that has a lot of autobiographical elements. In it, I tried to cover as much of my life principles and values as I could.

I love to get creative with everything and can't wait to become involved with the community.

Hi Rasool :welcome.

You are most welcome on the forum, please explore the various topics and feel free to comment on any that interest you. However just a word about advertising / self promotion - we restrict that to the MEMBERS PUBLICATIONS / SELF PROMOTION thread.

hello.gif

Back